These Terms and Conditions are related to all courses offered by DRI Switzerland. Effective from 1st January 2017.
Booking and Invoicing
- For current course costs, dates and registration deadlines, please refer to our website ( https://www.dri-switzerland.org/) or contact DRI Switzerland at email@example.com.
- Course Registration Form should be filled out and signed. A scanned copy shall be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt of the completed Course Registration Form, DRI Switzerland will issue an invoice payable within 30 days of the invoice date and no later than 20 working days prior to the first day of the course, whichever occurs soonest. The invoice will be sent via email to the name and email address provided on the registration form(s).
- Registration can only be confirmed upon payment and applies only to individual(s) named on the Registration Form.
- Fees include: Instruction and/or Qualifying Exam, course material (soft copy), course attendance certificate, coffee/tea breaks, light snacks.
- Accommodation, food and travel costs are not covered and remain under the responsibility of the candidate(s).
- All payments must be made via either bank transfer or Paypal (online), in Swiss Francs (CHF) to DRI Switzerland (details included in the Invoice).
- Fees should become available to DRI Switzerland, net of any financial charges or bank transfer commissions.
- Candidates will receive the course instructions via email to the email address provided on the registration form.
- In case of attendance failure or interruption of course attendance, fees shall not be refunded.
- All participants attending the course will receive a course attendance certificate.
Cancellations, Rescheduling and Substitutions
- Courses are scheduled subject to a minimum enrollment. If enrollment for a particular course does not meet the minimum, that class is either rescheduled or cancelled.
- If minimum enrollment is not met, DRI Switzerland will contact participants to reschedule or cancel the training
- DRI Switzerland makes every effort to notify registered participants as soon as possible if classes are rescheduled or cancelled.
- If DRI Switzerland must cancel a class for any reason, DRI Switzerland’s liability is limited to the paid registration fee. DRI Switzerland is not liable for any travel, lodging or relevant incidental expenses.
- All requests for cancellations, rescheduling and substitutions must be received in writing (email email@example.com).
- If you cancel your attendance up to 20 working days prior to the first day of the course, DRI Switzerland will refund your registration fee (minus a 150 CHF administration charge). No refunds will be made if attendance is cancelled less than 20 working days prior to the first day of the course.
- If you cannot attend, you can transfer the registration fee to a future course or substitute another individual from the same company, but you must contact DRI Switzerland about these changes, in writing.
- Rescheduling is possible up to 5 working days prior to the first day of the course with 150 CHF administration costs
- Rescheduling must occur within twelve months of the originally scheduled course and no more than three transfers within that period are permitted. If you exceed the allotted twelve months for rescheduling or limit of three course transfers, no refunds will be made.
- If you want to substitute another individual from the same company, you must communicate it via email to DRI Switzerland the latest 1 working day prior to the first day of the course. Substitutions are free of charge.
- By registering for any trainings organized by DRI Switzerland, participants are deemed to acknowledge that the organizer reserves the permanent non-exclusive right to publish, reproduce, display and show on screen any photograph or logo on websites, trade shows, or any other media which is under the management of the organize In all cases where such photographs and logos are used, the organizer reserves the right to do so without obtaining the further prior permission of the participants and without offering any further compensation in any form.