Risk Management for the Business Continuity Professional
Duration: 4.5 Days
32 Continuing Education Activity Points (CEAPs) may be awarded towards recertification if applicable.
The cost of this course includes both the course and the exam.
Cost: 2.950,00 CHF
“Great course! I had ‘risk management’ training while in DoD but none of the courses or methodologies I took even come close to the breadth or depth of this course. RMLE 2000 puts it all together. Most important to me was understanding the tools to support decision making…” – ARMP & ABCP, USA
“I would highly recommend this course to anyone interested in risk management as a profession as well as to project managers; to help navigate a project through its lifecycle with minimal risk. The course was very well-taught and the applicability of these concepts to all facets of my career was evident from day one.” – ARMP, USA
“This class did exactly what I had hoped it would: it gave me a practical method to implement a Risk Management Program at work.”
1. Provide students with detailed instruction and tools for implementing DRI business continuity management risk assessment
2. Delineate the skills, knowledge and procedures business continuity professionals need to develop and manage a business continuity risk management program
3. Prepare to pass the Risk Management Examination with a minimum passing grade of 75%
Lesson 1: Risk Terminology and Framework
– Learn risk management court rulings and success factors
– Explore the framework for risk management roles and responsibilities
– Learn risk analysis and communication
– Learn how to establish risk tolerance levels and measures
– Learn how to establish resource requirements
Lesson 2: Risk Models and Processes
– Explore qualitative and quantitative methods
– Learn risk identification
– Learn asset impact analysis
Lesson 3: Threat Analysis
– Learn how to conduct a vulnerability analysis
– Explore the use of risk identification metrics
Lesson 4: Monitoring and Reporting
– Explore risk aggregation concepts, the annualized loss expectancy (ALE) formula and the DRI Risk Management Toolbox
– Participate in a comprehensive review for the Risk Management Examination
For in-person courses:
This course will be held in-person and the exam will be held on the morning of the final day. As soon as you are finished taking the exam, you will be able to leave for the day. A computer is required for this course in order for you to take the exam. The system requirements will be sent to you via email together with information about how to access the course materials prior to the start of the course.
For courses held online:
All online courses are held via Zoom and a computer is required for this course. The system requirements will be sent to you via email together with information about how to access the course materials prior to the start of the course. You will also be provided with instructions for how to take the exam online following the course.
Please fill the form below so we can contact you to discuss your training and certification requirements