Risk Management Continuity Review
Duration: 2.5 days
16 Continuing Education Activity Points (CEAPs) may be awarded toward recertification if applicable.
The cost of this course includes both the course and the exam.
Cost: 1.900,00 CHF
An unbelievable amount of information is packed into this newly updated, fast-paced course built for experienced resilience professionals in risk management. If you’re in a hurry to take your career to the next level, Risk Management Continuity Review (RMP 501) is for you. This short, yet highly effective, refresher course will re-acquaint you with the key elements of risk management and is based on the recently revamped DRI Professional Practice Two for Business Continuity Management – the most utilized and time-tested standard in the field.
Experienced instructors are focused on providing you with the tools you need to pass the Risk Management Examination, which is the first step toward becoming a DRI Certified Risk Management Professional (CRMP) or Associate Risk Management Professional (ARMP).
1. Provide students with detailed instruction and tools for implementing DRI business continuity management risk assessment
2. Delineate the skills, knowledge and procedures business continuity professionals need to develop and manage a business continuity risk management program
3. Prepare to pass the Risk Management Examination with a minimum passing grade of 75%
Lesson 1: Risk Terminology and Framework
– Learn risk management court rulings and success factors
– Explore the framework for risk management roles and responsibilities
– Learn risk analysis and communication
– Learn how to establish risk tolerance levels and measures
– Learn how to establish resource requirements
Lesson 2: Risk Models and Processes
– Explore qualitative and quantitative methods
– Learn risk identification
– Learn asset impact analysis
Lesson 3: Threat Analysis
– Learn how to conduct a vulnerability analysis
– Explore the use of risk identification metrics
Lesson 4: Monitoring and Reporting
– Explore risk aggregation concepts, the annualized loss expectancy (ALE) formula and the DRI Risk Management Toolbox
– Participate in a comprehensive review for the Risk Management Examination
For in-person courses:
This course will be held in-person and the exam will be held on the morning of the final day. As soon as you are finished taking the exam, you will be able to leave for the day. A computer is required for this course in order for you to take the exam. The system requirements will be sent to you via email together with information about how to access the course materials prior to the start of the course.
For courses held online:
All online courses are held via Zoom and a computer is required for this course. The system requirements will be sent to you via email together with information about how to access the course materials prior to the start of the course. You will also be provided with instructions for how to take the exam online following the course.
Please fill the form below so we can contact you to discuss your training and certification requirements