Duration: 1 day of instruction
8 Continuing Education Activity Points (CEAPs) may be awarded towards recertification if applicable
Cost: 850,00 CHF
Enter the world of business impact analysis (BIA), and learn how important this element is to the functional requirements phase of the business continuity management program. Emphasizing class participation and utilizing team ideas, you’ll learn to plan and successfully conduct a Business Impact Analysis project. Topics include the business continuity management program and a proven planning methodology.
1. Examine the role of the business impact analysis (BIA) within the functional requirements phase of a proven business continuity management (BCM) planning methodology
2. Discuss BIA process considerations for planning a customized BIA methodology for an organization
3. Explain the steps to successfully conduct a BIA within the scope of a BCM program
– The role of the business impact analysis (BIA)
– Business impact analysis methodology
– Application of the business impact analysis
– Class Exercise: Learn how to prepare and present the BIA report to leadership
For in-person courses:
This course will be held in-person and the exam will be held on the morning of the final day. As soon as you are finished taking the exam, you will be able to leave for the day. A computer is required for this course in order for you to take the exam. The system requirements will be sent to you via email together with information about how to access the course materials prior to the start of the course.
For courses held online:
All online courses are held via Zoom and a computer is required for this course. The system requirements will be sent to you via email together with information about how to access the course materials prior to the start of the course. You will also be provided with instructions for how to take the exam online following the course.
Please fill the form below so we can contact you to discuss your training and certification requirements